FACTS Tuition Payment Program
St. Mary’s Cathedral School has contracted the FACTS Management Company to help us manage our tuition payment program for our families. All families are required to use FACTS for payments. There is a minimal sign-up fee which will be deducted from your checking account by FACTS according to your signed agreement form.
Click HERE for a link to FACTS to set up your tuition payment plan. If you do not have access to a computer, you may notify me at the school office. With FACTS you may have your monthly payments withdrawn from either your checking account, savings account or credit card. You will be able to choose either the 5th or the 20th of the month.
FACTS Management Tuition Payment Program information is available below.
Why Electronic Payments
As a private Catholic school, we are constantly looking for ways to hold expenses down and to concentrate our available human and financial resources on our primary mission of education. Ultimately, our goal and our responsibility are to exercise the best possible stewardship of our resources.
Partnering with FACTS enhances our level of efficiency in the office, reduces the labor intensive nature of an in-house tuition plan, provides more consistent timing of tuition deposits, and allows for integration of payment data in to our School administrative software.
The FACTS system is very user friendly and convenient for our families and is much like the online banking and bill payment services that most of our families are already familiar with and utilize.
Top Advantages of FACTS for Families
- Parent “Dashboards” enable you to check balances, pay in advance, and change personal or banking information.
- Payments are made via direct debit, i.e. electronic funds transfer (EFT) eliminating the need for stamps and checks.
- There is more flexibility regarding payment due dates.
- Parent smart phone applications facilitate inquiries and payments.
- Re-enrollment for students is automatic.
- FACTS is audited and in compliance with the latest financial and internet security protocols.
- Reduced risk of identity theft.
- Parents need only to call the school or go on line to the “Dashboard” to make a change.
- The Business Office spends less time on payment processing and more time facilitating parents’ requests for information and assistance.
- FACTS is the future of tuition management and is the preferred method of conducting business among educational institutions.
- Of the 17,000 private K-12 schools in our country, 6,500 use FACTS.
- Parents pay by installment without the need to secure a loan or pay interest.
- Electronic communications support “go-green” initiatives.
For information on enrolling in FACTS, please call Andrea Rojas, Business Manager, at 806-376-9112 or the FACTS Payer Hotline at 1-866-441-4637.